A guide to scenario-based strategizing
70 pages, including:
- a preface by Dr. Markus Willert, Robert BOSCH GmbH, Corporate Strategy
- answers to the question "Why scenarios?"
- a list of benefits of scenario-based strategizing
- a brief description of the methodology
- a list of success factors
- useful hints for the successful implementation
- Seán Cleary, Faculty Member, Parmenides Foundation
- Dr. Michael Schwall, Bayer AG, Strategy
Reviewed and improved with ideas and valuable feedback from:
Still not convinced? Get a sense of scenario-based strategizing here.
You are invited to benefit from being able to download this brochure free of charge.
EIDOS users receive additonal advantages from the ability to apply lessons learned from this publication in order to be prepared for the future.
Please register for our newsletter and receive a free copy of this valuable publication.
Once you have confirmed your subscription you will be redirected to a download page.
Please subscribe and then confirm your subscription* to receive a link to a free copy of our booklet:
* We'll send you a mail to confirm your registration with a single click!